League of Legends Patch 7.16 Tweaks and ARURF Mode
League of Legends' next big content patch is 7.16, introducing champion changes, as well as a host of balance and bug fixes. Patch has released on August 9 - 3:00 am PT for NA, 5:00 BST for EUW, and 3:00 CEST for EUNE.
Here are the full patch notes for League of Legends Patch 7.16:
Patch 7.16 Champion Changes
1. Q - Piltover Peacemaker
PASSTHROUGH DAMAGE :: 67% to enemies beyond the first >>> 50% to enemies beyond the first
2. W - Yordle Snap Trap
TRAP BONUS DAMAGE :: 30/70/110/150/190 (+0.7 total attack damage) >>> 10/55/100/145/190 (+0.6 total attack damage)
TOOLTIP FIX :: Yordle Snap Trap’s tooltip now displays the correct root duration of 1.5 seconds (actual duration unchanged)
Passive - Duelist's Dance - BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED :: 15/20/25/30% >>> 15/25/35/45%
1. Passive - The Darkin Scythe
BUGFIX :: Kayn no longer gains transformation progress from ticks of Corrupting Potion, Deathfire Touch, Red Buff, or Challenging Smite. (Other periodic effects, such as Ignite, already had no impact on transformation progress.)
2. W - Blade's Reach
TOOLTIP FIX :: Shadow Assassin Kayn’s tooltip for Blade’s Reach now displays the proper slow duration, slow value, and bonus attack damage ratio. In-game effects are unchanged.
3. R - Umbral Trespass
BUGFIX-FIX :: Kayn once again marks targets for R - Umbral Trespass, even when his damage is completely absorbed by a shield
E - Sapling Toss
MAX HEALTH DAMAGE :: 8% target’s maximum health at all ranks >>> 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% target’s maximum health
BRUSH SAPLING MAX HEALTH DAMAGE :: 16% target’s maximum health at all ranks >>> 12/13/14/15/16% target’s maximum health
1. W - Soul Furnace
BONUS HEALTH PER SMALL UNIT KILLED :: 2 >>> 3
BONUS HEALTH PER LARGE UNIT KILLED :: 10 (unchanged)
2. R - Unstoppable Onslaught
MINIMUM DAMAGE :: 150/300/450 (unchanged)
MAXIMUM DAMAGE :: 300/600/900 >>> 400/800/1200
BUGFIX :: Sion is now properly immune to Lulu's W - Polymorph during Unstoppable Onslaught
1. E - Excessive Force
COMMITMENT :: Excessive Force’s empowered attack can no longer be canceled after Vi begins winding up
2. R - Assault and Battery
COOLDOWN :: 150/115/80 seconds >>> 130/100/70 seconds
BUGFIX :: Vi once again ends up a short distance behind her target
On-Hit Interactions With Wards
W - Blood Thirst / Blood Price
WARDS AREN’T PEOPLE :: Blood Thirst / Blood Price’s on-hit effects no longer proc against wards
R - Grandmaster's Might - WARDS AREN’T PEOPLE :: Grandmaster’s Might’s on-hit bonus damage no longer procs against wards
R - Mercury Cannon / Mercury Hammer - WARDS AREN’T PEOPLE :: Jayce’s on-hit bonus effects upon switching stances no longer proc against wards
Passive - Runic Blade - WARDS AREN’T PEOPLE :: Runic Blade charges no longer proc against wards
Mid-Lane Worlds Balance
1. Base stats
BASE MANA :: 375 >>> 334
MANA GROWTH STAT :: 60 >>> 63
2. E - Twin Fang
DAMAGE VS POISONED TARGETS :: 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.35 ability power) >>> 15/40/65/90/115 (+0.4 ability power)
Base stats - BASE ATTACK DAMAGE :: 58 >>> 55
E - Playful / Trickster - COOLDOWN :: 18/16/14/12/10 seconds >>> 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds
R - Hero's Entrance
COOLDOWN :: 160/140/120 seconds >>> 180/150/120 seconds
ALLY DAMAGE REDUCTION :: 20/30/40% >>> 20/25/30%
Q - Shatter Orb - MINION DAMAGE :: 80% >>> 60%
1. W - Command: Dissonance
BASE DAMAGE :: 70/115/160/205/250 >>> 60/105/150/195/240
BUFFERED CAST RANGE :: While The Ball is moving from Q - Command: Attack, Orianna can queue up Command: Dissonance if The Ball is within ||| 275 >>> 75 units of Q’s target location. Spell queueing attempts from a greater distance are ignored.
WHAT? :: Orianna has to wait to press W until The Ball is closer to Q’s target location.
2. E - Command: Protect
BASE SHIELD :: 80/120/160/200/240 >>> 60/100/140/180/220
GAME-BREAKING BUG :: E’s damage is unchanged, so the “75%” figure written in the tooltip is incorrect. Trust the actual damage values listed!
1. Q - Dark Sphere
RATIO :: 0.75 ability power >>> 0.65 ability power
2. E - Scatter the Weak
RATIO :: 0.5 ability power >>> 0.6 ability power
Q - Threaded Volley - COST :: 50/55/60/65/70 mana >>> 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Patch 7.16 Item Changes
1. Ancient Coin Line - MANA COIN REWARD :: 15% missing mana >>> 10% missing mana
2. Enchantment: Cinderhulk - COMBINE COST :: 525 gold (2425 total gold) >>> 600 gold (2500 total gold)
3. Duskblade of Draktharr - Updated VFX to improve clarity
Patch 7.16 Vision Ping
This one is long coming, but we're happy to say the "enemy vision here ping" is finally here! The ping hasn’t yet been integrated into the ping wheel - we’re looking into solutions that don't result in the UI looking like a pizza - but the functionality has made it to live. No more allied jungler running straight past a ward on their way to try to gank your lane.
1. [NEW] I CAN SEE YOU :: “Enemy ward here” has been added as a keybinding option in the “Communication” section of the in-game Hotkeys menu! (It’s not currently bindable through the client)
2. BIND ME PLEASE :: “Enemy ward here” has no default keybinding so you’ll need to manually set one
Skin Splash Portraits
Your champion’s portrait in the HUD now uses your skin’s splash! (This is the big circle to the left of your abilities. Kill callouts, the minimap, etc. will still use base splashes for immediate recognizability.)
Things affected: EVERY, SINGLE and SKIN
Spectator Indicator Cleanup
Cleaning house on some extraneous visuals (for Spectator only).
While many UI indicators (the blue/red circles and lines) need to be super eye-grabbing for normal gameplay decisionmaking, a lot of them are adding too much visual noise for Spectator. This cleanup removes some of the less important ones.
The skin selection menu will now pop up as soon as you've locked your champion. No more waiting until the draft phase is over.
Free To Play Champion Rotation
The Free to Play Champion rotation will always be 10% of the current champion roster. Today, that means 14 champions, up from the longstanding 10.
Rotating Game Mode
All Random Ultra Rapid Fire (ARURF) is back from 8/11/17 12:00 PM PT to 8/24/17 11:59 PM PT (Yes, the entire duration!) Enjoy superspeed cooldowns, infinite mana, blazing attack speeds, randomized champ select, and the return of Runeterra's most renowned manatee.
Some things to note:
1. Along with the points made above, we've also boosted gold gains, movement speed, and tenacity to keep things Rapid Fire.
2. In this mode, you can spam the custom Urf emote, which replaces the Mastery emote.
3. Rerolls are shared with ARAM, so using one in either mode consumes it in the other. To compensate, we’ve increased the rate you rack up rerolls for the weekend. You should stack a reroll every game or two depending on how many champs you have unlocked.
4. Many non-ultimate shield scalings are down by 50%. Don't worry, shields are still awesome.
Join in on the insanity and GLHF, URFers.
1. Fixed a bug where Twitch's R - Spray and Pray dealt two instances of damage to inhibitors and the Nexus if he attacked from slightly outside his normal basic attack range
2. The damaging effects of Corrupting Potion, Deathfire Touch, Red Buff, and Challenging Smite now properly count as damage-over-time effects (see Kayn’s note above for why this matters)
3. Fixed a bug where Rift Herald would hit both Nexus turrets simultaneously if spawned on the mid-lane
4. Fixed a bug where Irelia casting Q - Blade Surge on the other side of a wall would cause damage but not bring Irelia over the wall.
5. Heimerdinger's UPGRADE!!!’d Q - H-28Q Apex Turret’s beam attack no longer breaks for the rest of its duration if its target walks out of range during the beam attack’s wind-up
6. Nautilus now properly stops if he collides with player-created terrain (ex. Anivia’s W - Crystallize) created in his path while pulling himself to Q - Dredge Line’s anchor
7. Snow Day Singed’s Q - Poison Trail VFX have been adjusted to be more opaque
8. Omega Squad Tristana's SFX have been restored during her dance and death animations
9. Omega Squad Teemo's chromas now have proper mushroom VFX during the toss and bounce animation of R - Noxious Trap
10. The hand trail VFX during Omega Squad Teemo's chroma's Q - Blinding Dart has been restored
11. Poro Rider Sejuani's baby poro once again runs over to Bristle during Sejuani's death. *cue sad music*
12. Nightbringer Yasuo no longer faces the wrong direction during his channel animation
13. Vintage load screen border for Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks has been restored
14. The “Power Up” summoner icon is now centered properly in game lobbies and player profiles
15. Arcade Corki’s E - Gatling Gun visuals no longer shoot sideways when under the effect of Lulu's W - Whimsy
16. Master Chef Tahm Kench once again holds his knife and fork properly during all animations, like a true southern gentleman
17. Honor level-up notifications will no longer pop in matchmaking, champ select, or the Honor cermony because that was a tilter
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released during patch 7.16: Battle Boss Ziggs, Battle Boss Brand, Battle Boss Malzahar and Pentakill Kayle.
In addition, Lancer Zero Hecarim debuts this patch as a Hextech Crafting exclusive!
The following chromas will be released during patch 7.16: Arcade Corki and Battle Boss Blitzcrank.
Anyway, Want a LoL account? Randyrun provides professional, fast and safe Trading Service. Buy LoL account cheap at randyrun.com.